Let me put the SPARKLE back in your view!
Thanks for visiting my website today. My name is Mike Defiel and I'm the owner/operator of Clearview Window Washing Service here in Hingham. When I first entered this business, I had a very important decision to make. Do I offer an economy, quick, in-n-out window cleaning job, or do I offer a more thorough window cleaning? I believe I made the right decision to offer only the best possible service for my customers. As you're about to see, I do much more than the average window washer with a bucket and a squeegee!
Here's a complete description of how I clean residential windows:
- Remove all your screens and hand wash both sides with a biodegradable soap and towel dry.
- Most of the time I clean the outside windows next with my European Waterfed Pole Cleaning System. To keep your windows looking cleaner longer, it does not use soap, which leaves a residue that attracts dirt. Instead, a telescoping pole, reaching three stories high, delivers purified water through a soft bristle brush head to scrub your windows clean. Unlike ordinary tap water, "ultra pure water" is an aggressive cleaning agent. After the windows are cleaned a final rinse leaves only purified water on the glass so your windows will dry without spots, streaks, soap residue or static cling ... you'll be left with just pure clean glass. Here's a short video on YouTube that shows how it all works.
- Sometimes the windows need to be cleaned the traditional way with soapy water and a squeegee, from a ladder. It's usually the first time I clean a customer's windows.
- Next, I move inside. I'll open your windows to sweep out the tracks and wipe down the window sills because great window cleaning includes more than just cleaning the glass.
- All four edges of every window pane gets detailed with a lint free towel so your "windows sparkle" right up to the very edge of every pane. You'll have windows so clean ... you'll think they're open!
- To finish up, I'll walk around your home to double check the windows and put all of your furniture back in place.
As you can see I pride myself on quality! All my work is satisfaction guaranteed and I'm insured for your total peace of mind. If you're looking for a quick, zip-zap on to the next window job, my service really isn't for you. If you want a window cleaning service you'll be happy with, one you'll want to recommend to your neighbors, then please give me a call. I stay booked up about three to six weeks out, so it's best to call early! However, if you have a special occasion coming up soon, I can try and juggle the schedule to accommodate you.
For a free estimate, you can reach me on my cell phone at 617-827-6433 or email me at Mike@MikeDefiel.com. I'll swing by, usually the same day, to give you an exact price not an estimate over the phone! I'm looking forward to meeting you!
PO Box 713
Hingham, MA 02043